Keep your vision at its best by enrolling in the FSA Association Group Vision Plan from Humana
- Do you or your family members wear glasses or contact lenses?
- Do you plan on getting materials this year, perhaps a new set of frames or new lenses?
If you said yes to any of these questions than we encourage you to check out the NASCOE Vision plan offering from Humana! When you add it all up, it just makes financial sense!
Outline of Benefits
- Individual Coverage for only $3.40 per pay period
- Expansive Network of vision care providers located across the country!
- Low Premiums and minimal co-pays mean you the member save more money!
- In-network co-pays are paid directly to your local vision care provider
- Out-of-network co-pays will be deducted from the out-of-network reimbursement
- Materials co-pay applies to lenses and/or frames, NOT contact lenses
- Convenience of Payroll Deduction or Federal Allotment
- Fully Portable into Retirement!
Find an In-Network Provider Online:
• Access www.humana.com
• Go to “Find a Doctor”, click Search
• Select “Vision”, click Go
• Select “Vision coverage through employer”
• Vision Plans – Select Humana Vision Insight Network
• Begin your Search – type in Zip Code, Get Results
(Send enrollments forms to JM Marketing for Processing by either email at [email protected] or fax (816)841-3790)